The Clean your Cauldron mini bundle:
Sometimes our cauldrons get dirty:
Often times with extended use our cauldrons leave residue and remnants of all different sorts...sometimes those remnants are useful...
The Clean Your Cauldron Bundle:
- 1 Highlighter
- 4 loose matte shades
The shades err... remnants
- Incognita Liquis- the often-silvery magic waste certain potions leave after different brewing and filtering methods. It Can be saved and reutilized as very powerful ingredients, but properties are extremely volatile and unknown. Studies of this ingredient are considered very controversial at this time.
- Igni Solum- fire dirt; the magical soot left behind when certain potions are boiled over fire under the right conditions. Often used to magically enhance cosmetics to create an almost irresistible allure.
- Cauldron Dirt – Just Dirt. Clean your Cauldron!
- Remnants – the particles of the creatures, magical and or otherwise left behind after brewing potions. These remnants are said have magical stabilizing properties when combined with more volatile potions.
- Soot of the pariah – only appears with certain brews under the right circumstances (sic.) although dark in color when used in conjunction with other potions it guarantees them maximum potency
Mica, titanium dioxide, isododacane, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil
Sericite mica, arrow root starch, boron nitride, magnesium stearate/zinc stearate, magnesium myristate, nylon -12,
Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol Phenoxyethanol (35-45%) Potassium Sorbate (8 - 15%)
Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer
May +/- Iron Oxides, Red 7, 27, 33, 40, Yellow Lake, 5, 6, Blue Lake 1, Chromium Oxide