Dont be late for class....
Take a seat, open your palettes for an immersive 9 pan potions experience. 9 magical shades each with their own story meant to maximize the confident pariah in all of us.
The Clean Your Cauldron Collection includes:
- 1:9 pan magnetic pallete with custom handmade detailing
- 4 loose matte shade with custom handmade detailing
- 1 pressed highlighter in magnetic tin
- 1 Collectible cauldron with handmade detailing
The shades er... potions:
- Diligere sui - pink potion that once imbibed allows the drinker the power to see oneself at their fullest potential. Known to have permanent effects when combined with self reflection and meditation
- Sun catcher potion - a light orange potion with a striking orange shift; a potion that helps the imbiber absorb the powers of the sun allowing for many uses based on intention. Cannot be used by dark wizards and will burn the imbiber instantly if it senses ill intent; increases insight, empathy and understanding of the most difficult of scenarios, it has mysterious healing properties for unidentified ailments, even fertility
- Invisio potion- yellow potion with pink shift; does not actually render the imbiber invisible rather just unnoticeable to passerby’s. The concoction is extremely volatile however and is to be used with extreme caution as it can last for days or even on rare occasion years.
- Uncertain luck - a light green pearlescent potion which causes the imbiber to be given varying degrees of luck good or bad; wildly difficult to brew; true efficacy unknown intention.
- Mir de suie- light blue potion with an alarming gold shift the imbiber takes unto itself all the things that can make it stronger but blocks all negative and dangerous energy. This potions lasting effects may very based on tje experience of the user, so make sure to carry am extra supply where long periods of use are required.
- Second site- a light purple potion with a pink shift; allows the imbiber to temporarily access the third eye and foresee formidable threats, and or opportunity. Used often for assessing new acquaintances, potential lovers and business opportunities. Does not work for dark wizards; any attempts to misuse would render the imbiber with permanent varying damage based on personal intent. Must be used with extreme caution.
- Tears de avenir- an ocean blue with a surprising pink shift. Causes the imbiber to shed all the tears containing their worst memories and emotions allowing them to start fresh without baggage. Warning: once started cannot be stopped. Tears last as long as they need to complete transformation. Results are permanent.
- Soul stabilizer- a highly pigmented bluish purple potion that gives the imbiber the power to keep their soul grounded when under any kind of attack. Is more powerful when used in conjunction with any of the potions listed above.
- Weaver Potion- a solid pigmented grungy forest green potion, rooted in the earth, that gives the imbiber full control to create and weave their own destiny by being true to themselves while simultaneously living in harmony with others. Potion is wildly difficult to brew, and when brewed incorrectly could have disastrous results. When brewed correctly is even stronger when used in conjunction with potions listed above. Longevity has never been officially tested.
Sometimes our cauldrons get dirty:
Often times with extended use our cauldrons leave residue and remnants of all different sorts...sometimes those remnants are useful...
The Clean Your Cauldron Bundle:
- 1 Highlighter
- 4 loose matte shades
The shades err... remnants
- Incognita Liquis (highlighter)- the often-silvery magic waste certain potions leave after different brewing and filtering methods. It Can be saved and reutilized as very powerful ingredients, but properties are extremely volatile and unknown. Studies of this ingredient are considered very controversial at this time.
- Igni Solum(magenta loose matte)- fire dirt; the magical soot left behind when certain potions are boiled over fire under the right conditions. Often used to magically enhance cosmetics to create an almost irresistible allure.
- Cauldron Dirt(rust brown loose matte) – Just Dirt. Clean your Cauldron!
- Remnants (grungy green loose matte) – the particles of the creatures, magical and or otherwise left behind after brewing potions. These remnants are said have magical stabilizing properties when combined with more volatile potions.
- Soot of the pariah (black loose matte) – only appears with certain brews under the right circumstances (sic.) although dark in color when used in conjunction with other potions it guarantees them maximum potency
As always Vegan and cruelty free!
Mica, titanium dioxide, isododacane, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil
Sericite mica, arrow root starch, boron nitride, magnesium stearate/zinc stearate, magnesium myristate, nylon -12,
Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol Phenoxyethanol (35-45%) Potassium Sorbate (8 - 15%)
Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer
May contain+/- Iron Oxides, Red 7, 27, 33, 40, Yellow Lake, 5, 6, Blue Lake 1, Chromium Oxide Ultramarine, titanium dioxide